Sunday, March 17, 2019

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun

Wow  this is the first blog post I have done this year, been pretty busy at a lot of neighborhood meetings.

1)  Show us one of your favorite photographs of your family - a group, yourself, your mom, your dad, your sibling(s), your grandparents, etc.  Tell us about it - the date, the event, the setting, the persons in the photograph.

2)  Share it on your own blog


 Well we found this photo in some pf pops old photos, my sister took it to a local photography shop to get some duplicates, and at the time we added the names of the people in the photo and the date. It was taken in the front yard of my parents house at 1641 E Queen that they had bought just before they got married. My dad's parents are in front, my mom's parents in the back left, and my uncle Leigh right next to my dad and mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails