It's Saturday Night -- time for more Genealogy Fun!! A little late - it almost didn't happen this week, considering last week's response (three that I counted), I hope that more readers want to participate in this this week.
Your mission - should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) Go to genea-blogger Ramdy Majors website (http://www.randymajors.com/).
2) Add his blog to your RSS reader, if you don't have it already.
3) Read his blog post AncestorSearch using Google Custom Search - BETA. See the link at the top of the page that says "AncestorSearch using Google Custom Search - BETA?" Click on it.
4) Test out his Custom Google Search form to help you find online information about your ancestors, especially for their marriages.
5) Tell us about your results - was this useful? Did you find something new? How can Randy improve it?
Finished #1, 2 and 3.
4. and 5. Tested on a couple of projects I am working on, and did not find anything, so tried my grandparents. Got so many hits for my grandfather I switched to my grandmother, and found all the blog posts I have done, but nothing new on either of my grandparents. Looks like it will be useful, just need to have easier subjects to try.