Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday Night Fun My Real Life

Your mission, should you decide to accept it (cue the Mission Impossible! music) is to:

* Tell us about your "real life" hobbies or interests outside of genealogy and family history research, writing, speaking, etc.  Be mindful of your family's privacy, though!


Well I am still working as an Enrolled Agent (accountant) so I get pretty busy during tax season, but then I have a lot of time off the rest of the year. 
I like gardening and boating, but mainly just the paddle boat these days. 
I am also the co chair if the Whitman neighborhood council and a member of the Spokane Transit Citizen Advisory Council. I started riding the bus to the library and courthouse for research. I regularly attend the library board meetings so much that when I miss one they send an E-mail to see if I am ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails