1) Determine where your ancestral families were on 16 May 1865 - 150 years ago.
2) List your ancestors, their family members, their birth and death years, and their residence location (as close as possible). Do you have a photograph of their residence from about that time, and does the residence still exist?
- Mikkel MADSEN 1807-1888 his wife Kristen HANSDATTER 1804-1880 and son Hans Kristin MIKKELSEN 1837-1892 were all in Humble parish, Svendborg County, Denmark (Notice the Mikkel in these names, this is where I got my blog name)
- Jorgen PETERSEN 1791- and his wife Johanne Margarete JENSDATTER 1803- and daughter Karen JORGENSEN 1840-1891 (wife of Hans above) were all in Tullebolle parish, Svendborg County, Denmark
- Enos DILLINGHAM 1804-1876 and son Stanislaus Potoski DILLINGHAM 1835-1919 were in Dixfield, Maine
- Richard HELLENBOLT 1815- and his wife Rhoda PPRESTON 1816- and daughter Eliza Minerva HELLENBOLT 1845-1933 were in Wisconsin
- Thomas D. KELLY 1827-1896 and his wife Margaret Josephine FORSYTH 1833-1905 and son Robert Forsyth KELLY 1855-1934 were at Ursa, Adams County, Illinois
- Joseph HERT 1830- and his wife Sadie Jane SELSOR 1832-1913 were in Indiana
- Daniel Columbus TRAVIS 1833-1905 and his wife Mary Elizabeth TRAVIS 1833-1927 were at Lawrence County, Illinois
- Joseph VANDERPOOL 1831-1929 and his wife Margaret LOE 1837-1901 were in Ray County Missouri