Here is your assignment if you choose to play along (cue the Mission Impossible music, please!):
1) This is a fun meme co-hosted by McGuffy's Reader and 15 and Meowing (thanks to Suzanne McClendon on the P.S. Annie blog for the links).
2) Fill in the blanks for these four statements:
1. One Thanksgiving tradition I have is __________________________.
2. Black Friday ______________________________________________.
3. The best part about Thanksgiving Day is _______________________.
4. One Thanksgiving, _________________________________________.
- Eating a big dinner and then making TV dinners with all the left overs.
- Black Friday is for staying away from all the stores.
- It is quiet an peaceful most all day, watching TV and smelling everything cooking.
- My grandmother wanted to make mince meat pie, and she always used deer meat, which she ground up and put in the mix for the mince meat pie before baking. One Thanksgiving, she was short on time so she just forked up the deer meat and mixed it in. It cooked very tough and you could hardy chew it up, so we always asked if she used forked up deer meat after that.