2) Are there persons in your database that are your ancestors that share your birth day (but not the year)? How many, and who are they?
3) Are there other persons in your database that share your birth day (but not the year)? How many, and who are they?
4) For bonus points, how did you determine this? What feature or process did you use in your software to work this problem out? I think the Calendar feature probably does it, but perhaps you have a trick to make this work outside of the Calendar function.
5) Share your answers on your own blog,
- No I am the only one born on June 14th the year I was born
- Not a single ancestor was born on June 14th
- Yes I have living cousins that were born in June 14. I won't give their surnames since all are living. Brandon born 1987 2nd cousin 2 times removed; Pamela born 1965 2nd cousin once removed; Kathy born 1962 2nd cousin once removed; and Fred husband of first cousin once removed
- I did use the calendar