Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas Postcards


This year I received two postcard books, one was my grandmother Anna (Dillingham) Hansen's book and one from her son Leigh Hansen. I had the postcard book for my dad Claude Hansen, son of Anna. Looks like she started collecting postcards before either my dad or uncle Leigh were born. Anna's has pages of scenic postcards, many birthday cards, Valentines day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years cards. Here are four Christmas Cards, three from Allie (Alice Costello DeRemer Hansen), wife of Peter Hansen brother to Anna's husband Anton Hansen (my grandfather). The last one is from Roy Hansen, son of Alice and Peter Hansen.
This one is from Allie (Alice Hansen) I can not read the postmark date.

Another one from Allie. This one did not have a stamp or postmark, but does have a real ribbon.
Last one from Allie, Postmark says 1914
This last one is from Roy C. Hansen Son of Peter & Alice Hansen. Looks like the postmark is 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails