Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Night Fun What's My Line

Hey genealogy buffs sitting there in your pajamas (or whatever) on a Saturday Night - it's time for more Genealogy Fun!

Your mission, should you decide to accept it (and I REALLY hope that you will, because I know how creative my genea-readers are) , is to:

1) Create a Title and outline an episode of your own Genealogy television show. Be funny, crazy or serious, it doesn't matter!


Well my TV Show would be What's My Line, a panel show with a host, contestants and a panel of four genealogical experts trying to guess the contestants lines back to their immigrant ancestors. Who should be the host? How about Randy Seaver, I think he would make a good host.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails