1) Sunday, 16 June, is Father's Day. Let's celebrate by writing a blog post about our Father, or another significant male ancestor (e.g., a grandfather).
2) What are three things about your father (or significant male ancestor) that you vividly remember about him?
This was on his 95th birthday, and he had 6 more and was close to number 7 when he died.
- Pop could fix almost everything, he worked as a mechanic starting in the 1930s, during the war he ran the motor pool for a service squadron that serviced B17s and B24s.
- He was good at building things, from our lake cabin to a riding lawn-mower-snow blower.
- He was always reading, newspapers, books, magazines, etc