2) Go to your family tree database of choice (you know, like RootsMagic, Reunion, Ancestry Member Tree), and determine who the first person in your alphabetical name index is with a surname starting with the first two letters of your first name (e.g., my first name is RAndall, so I'm looking for the first person with a surname starting with RA). [If there are no surnames with those first two letters, take the surname after that letter combination.]
4) How are you related to this person, and why is s/he in your family tree?
- CHarles so first surname is Delbert E Elmer Chambers b 9 Nov 1935 in Kingfisher, Oklahoma d. 4 Dec 1993 in Phoenix, Arizona
- He married Karen Ray Hansen 8 May 1970 in Chino, California
- Karen is my second cousin so Delbert was her husband