Sunday, November 9, 2014

Saturday Night Fun Beards


1)  This week we're going to look for men's facial hair in our photograph collection.


2)  Find one or more photographs of men in your ancestral families that have facial hair - a mustache and/or a beard.  

3)  Show the photograph if you have it and tell us a bit about the person shown.

Well it took a while but I found a couple of ancestors with beards:

 This is my great grandfather Stanislaus Potoski Dillingham, his wife Eliza Minerva (Hellenbolt) Dillingham (sitting), and their daughter Fredalene Dillingham, sister to my grandmother Anna M. (Dillingham) Hansen.

This is Robert Forsyth and his wife Mary (Williams) Forsyth. Robert was a War of 1812 veteran and is my great-great Grandfather on my moms side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails