Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday Night Fun Thanksgiving Memories



1) We just celebrated Thanksgiving in the USA, and many of us have celebrated it every year for decades.  For this SNGF, please share a favorite Thanksgiving memory - it can be sentimental, humorous, reflective, etc.


2)  Share your Thanksgiving memory with us in your own blog post

I don't remember any favorite Thanksgiving, mostly we went to my grandmother Kelly's house for Thanksgiving. We had turkey, stuffing, vegatables, mashed potatoes, gravy and pie. Most everyone had pumpkin, but I did not like pumpkin so my grandmother would bake something else for me, usually apple pie. As my grandmother got older she stopped the pies, so mom made the pies then, and I even learned to bake the pumpkin pie. Everyone said it was good, but I still could not eat it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails