2) How much time do you invest in Genealogy Education? Why do you do it?
3) Tell us about it in your own blog post
- I am planning on going to the Washington State Genealogical Conference June 18, 2016 in Tacoma. I try to go to all of the Eastern Washington Genealogical society monthly meetings. I was thinking of going to the Northwest Genealogical Conference in Arlington again, but I will skip it this year. We wanted to go see our cousin in Missoula, Montana this fall and the Montana Genealogical Society is having their conference there September 22-24, so I think I will go there instead of Arlington. It is 30 miles further than Arlington, but all on the interstate, while getting to Arlington is mostly 2 lanes and a lot of winding mountain roads. I watch some YouTube Videos, went to a couple Hangouts on Air, read several genealogical magazines and close to 300 blogs.
- I don't spend a lot of time in education any more, should do more on the newer technology.
- So here is my plans for this year.