Sunday, January 10, 2010
Happy 101 Award
Thanks Miriam for the Happy 101 Award!
I am supposed to list ten people to give this award to, but it looks like nearly all of those I really would like to give this award to have already received it and some several times, so I will just list the 10 things that make me happy.
1. Doing Research
2. A quiet Archives or library
3. A working Microfilm reader or copy machine
5. Canning the produce from the garden
6. Eating that produce on a cold winter day
7. Going to "the lake" in the summer
8. Floating on an inner tube at the lake
9. Friends at the genealogy society
10. Lemon fudge