Friday, May 11, 2012

52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy Blog Series

Week #19 – Blog Series

Week 19: Blog Series: For which blog series are you most thankful? Who writes the series and how has it helped your genealogy blogging experience? Be sure to include a link to the series so others can join in the fun.

While the obvious  choices would be like Randy Seaver or Dick Eastman, I will pick the Carnival of Genealogy hosted by Jasia. Since Jasia does not write most of the articles she just hosts the articles on her own blog Creativegene.
How has it helped me be a better blogger? Well I have entered 29 of the Carnivals since I started my blog and has helped me learn how to be a blogger. Also the 2010 Carnival of Genealogy on Scrap Booking has been consistently the most popular blog article on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails