1) Do you know which of your ancestors were born on your birthday? Or married on your anniversary?
2) Use your genealogy software program to find out who was born on your birthday, or married on your wedding anniversary.
3) Tell us how you determined this. Write it in your own blog post, or in a comment to this post, or in a Facebook or Google+ post.
4) NOTE: If you have no one born on your birthday or married on your anniversary, do it for one of your parents or for all of the children of your ancestors.
- Well non of my ancestors were born on my birthday, but 4 second cousins were: Brandon Gay, Pamela Klimek, Kathy Lindgren and Fred Stanfield
- Since I am not married I was looking on the expanded sheet and for June 21 5 aniversaries:
- 445 years ago Thomas and Julian Tilden Fynche a collateral line
- 87 years ago Arthur and May Moore Anders, parents of Clayborn Anders
- 86 years ago Fred and Frances Hansen Woltermann, parents of Dorothy Woltermann and my aunt
- 58 years ago Clayborn and Dorothy Woltermann Anders
- 17 years ago Paul and Jennifer Peak Anders, son of Clay and Dorothy Ander