1) What states in the USA and what provinces in Canada have you visited or lived in?
2) Either list, or make a map of them (at the http://www.defocus.net/visitedstates/us-canada.html website) and indicate the following:
* red for states/provinces where you've not spent much time or seen very much.
* amber for states/provinces where you've at least slept and seen some sights.
* blue for states/provinces you've spent a lot of time in or seen a fair amount of.
* green for states/provinces you've spent a great deal of time in on multiple visits.
For extra credit, you could make a map to show where your ancestors
resided at any time (e.g., in 1900), or perhaps where your 16
great-great-grandparents or 32 3rd-great-grandparents married, or where
your ancestors were born, all with an appropriate legend
Well my mom and her parents were born in Missouri
My dad and his mom were born in Minnesota (his dad was born in Denmark)
Pops grandparents grandpa in Maine, grandma in Wisconsin and two in Denmark
Moms grandparents grandpas both in Illinois, grandma in Missouri, and second one I think Missouri also but may have been Tennessee