1) What is on your Genealogy Bucket List? What research locations do you want to visit? Are there genea-people that you want to meet and share with? What do you want to accomplish with your genealogy research? List a minimum of three items - more if you want!
2) Tell us about it in a blog post of your own (please give me a link in Comments), a comment to this post in Comments, a status line or comment on Facebook., or a Google+ Stream post.
- Well I would like to visit Denmark and see the farm my grandfather was born on in Humble Parish.
- I would like to visit the area in North Carolina where John "Jackie" Vanderpool was born so maybe I can find his parents.
- I would also like to take one of the genealogy cruses, be nice to be able to be away from home that long. An ideal cruse would be from New England to England and ending in Denmark.
- I would like to go to a couple more national conferences.
- I would like to visit Salt Lake City again, maybe do the Christmas Tour again.