Hey, genealogy fans, it's Saturday Night! Time for some Genealogy Fun!
Your task, if you decide to accept it (cue the Mission Impossible music), is to:
1) Pick one of your four great-grandparents - if possible, the one with the most descendants.
Hans Kristin Mikkelsen 1837-1892 and Karen Jorgensen 1840-1891
2) Create a descendants list for those great-grandparents either by hand or in your software program.
Well it is 16 pages long and contains 657 people (226 are spouses), so 431 descendants
3) Tell us how many descendants, living or dead, are in each generation from those great-grandparents.
4) How many are still living? Of those, how many have you met and exchanged family information with? Are there any that you should make contact with ASAP? Please don't use last names of living people for this - respect their privacy.
1. 10 all dead
2. 25 24 dead Helen is 101 and will be 102 next June passing my dad who died at 101 and 9 months. Went to her 100th birthday just after my dad passed away.
3. 64 I think about 10 are dead
4. 151 All alive
5. 169 All alive
6. 12 All alive
I probably met about 20 from #2 above, and about half of #3 and even several from #4 and #5 at one of several Hansen reunions.