Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Night Fun Common Birthday

Hey there, Genealogy Jedis - it's Saturday Night - time for more Genealogy Fun!

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:

1) Is there a person in your genealogy database that has the same birth date that you do? If so, tell us about him or her - what do you know, and how is s/he related to you?

2) For bonus points, how did you determine this? What feature or process did you use in your software to work this problem out? I think the Calendar feature probably does it, but perhaps you have a trick to make this work outside of the calendar function.


Well I used the calendar feature of Ancestor Quest and found four others that have the same birthday as me June 14 (Flag Day).
Brandon Donald Gay a second cousin twice removed
Pamela Link a second cousin once removed
Kathy Olson a second cousin once removed
Fred Stanfield a husband of my first cousin once removed and not related to me at all.
I have met Kathy and Pamela at one or more of our Hansen reunions, but don't think I have met Brandon or Fred.

1 comment:

  1. I found this little Saturday night excursion to be a fun treat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails