Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Night Fun I Like It

Hey genea-philes, it's Saturday Night - time for more Genealogy Fun!!!

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:

1) A Facebook meme for women went viral this week - the "I Like It" meme which garnered responses like "I Like It ... On the Couch" or "I Like it ... on the Table." The subject was "purse" - where to put their purse. The mind boggled for awhile with some of the responses from supposedly proper genealogy ladies.

2) Please write an "I Like To Do It" post where "It" = "genealogy research" someplace and why.


I used to like researching in the auditors archives in the Spokane Courthouse, it was so quiet and peaceful, but they needed more room for courtrooms, so they have moved those records to the Washington State Digital archives and most of them are online today. So now my favorite place is the Genealogy Section of the Spokane Public Library. It always amazes me what you can find on people that lived in Spokane at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails