Hey genea-addicts, it's Saturday Night - time for more Genealogy Fun!
Your mission, should you decide to accept it (and I hope that all of you do!), is to:
1) Read Michael John Neill's post 10 Signs You Have Genealogy OCD (come on, give Michael some link love).
2) Make up any number of sentences that will add to his list of signs that you have Genealogy OCD. From one to many, no limit!
1. You wake up at 4 O'clock in the morning to go to the bathroom and stop to check Ancestry on the way back to bed.
2. You turn off your computer and get an awful empty feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
3. You start using smileys in your snail mail to courthouses.
4. When your queries on RootsWeb message boards show "no new messages" that makes you feel really depressed.