Knowing that a "Bucket List" is a wish list of things to do before death:
1) What is on your Genealogy Bucket List? What research locations do you want to visit? Are there genea-people that you want to meet and share with? What do you want to accomplish with your genealogy research? List a minimum of three items - more if you want!
2) Tell us about it in a blog post of your own (please give me a link in Comments).
Well I have visited Minnesota and Wisconsin where my Hansen's settled from Denmark, and Missouri where my mom and a few generations settled, so for places to visit:
1. Denmark is number one, I would really like to see where my grandfather and great, great grandparents lived.
2. Colborg, Ontario, Canada. Seems like several of my ancestors moved there or were born there, and also a few collateral families.
3. Plymouth Rock in Massachusetts, got a few ancestors from there and then the moved north to Maine, so I could see that area also. And while I am there visit the New England Historical Society library.