It's Saturday Night again - time for lots more Genealogy FUN!!
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) Think of the genealogy related wishes you have - what education, database, or information would make your genealogy research dreams come true? Be specific - as many wishes as you want to list!
2) Tell us about some of your genea-wishes in your own blog post, in a comment to this blog post, or in a status or comment on Facebook.
1) Probably my number one wish is to find proof of the parents of John Jackie Vanderpool born in North Carolina about 1804.
2) I wish I had written the sources for the first 500 or so people in my genealogical database. We had a reunion and asked everyone to fill out a group sheet for themselves and parents and children, I have all 350 of the group sheets, but do not have a clue who did which group sheet.
3) I wish the Washington State Digital Archives had scanned both Marriage Certificates and Certificates of Marriage for the early 1930s Washington Marriages. The Certificates of Marriage has all the wonderful genealogical data ages and occupations of bride and groom, and parents names and place of birth and they were not scanned. The Marriage Certificates have the Bride, Groom, witnesses and minister, so they are nice, but these were scanned.